Where to find secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaptainPoopyPants

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Other than your listed e-mail address, is there somewhere that secondaries might be sent to? Like maybe somewhere on your AMCAS account? There are a couple school I sent my primary application to that haven't sent secondaries. And I already checked, the schools in question don't screen their secondaries. Supposedly everyone gets a secondary that sends a primary.

Members don't see this ad.

No, they will be sent to your email only. Also, many schools send out their secondaries in batches. People who submit their primaries at the same time may not necessarily receive their secondary applications at the same time. You just have to sit back and relax, let the secondaries come in as they may.

Other than your listed e-mail address, is there somewhere that secondaries might be sent to? Like maybe somewhere on your AMCAS account? There are a couple school I sent my primary application to that haven't sent secondaries. And I already checked, the schools in question don't screen their secondaries. Supposedly everyone gets a secondary that sends a primary.
I still have not received secondaries from 5 of my 21 schools. 3 of them I know have not started sending them out. 2 of them I have just not received and must wait. It is a waiting game, my guy.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
'
That is not always correct. Some schools are not sending email notification but will notify/link solely by their applicant portal. This seems to be more of issue with II

Oop, you're right. What I should have said was that schools will initiate correspondence with an applicant by sending him or her an email containing a link to a secondary/application portal.

I also still have 3 schools I haven't gotten secondaries from out of 20.