Where to live at Nova

Started by flossin'
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flossin'

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where does everyone at Nova live? I just sent in my deposit and I'm looking for somewhere to live next year.
 
flossin' said:
Where does everyone at Nova live? I just sent in my deposit and I'm looking for somewhere to live next year.


if you find a place let me know...they're selling all the nearby apartments as condos these days. You might want to try sunforest apartments it's close and i don't think it has sold out yet. if you want to buy, buy a condo nearby.
 
hey sup guys, i live at poinciana lakes apartments, its like 7 minute walk, very awesome. the only catch is that they are in VERY high demand, so u have to talk to them like now. theres also sunforrest apts which is also a short walk away. cameron cove is also not too far away, but they have extremely small apartments like 650 sq feet, but theyre a lil cheaper. good luck

omar
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omaralt said:
hey sup guys, i live at poinciana lakes apartments, its like 7 minute walk, very awesome. the only catch is that they are in VERY high demand, so u have to talk to them like now. theres also sunforrest apts which is also a short walk away. cameron cove is also not too far away, but they have extremely small apartments like 650 sq feet, but theyre a lil cheaper. good luck

omar


unfortunately, poinciana sold out last week and they aren't taking any more rentals. they're going to sell out as condos i think. I live in cedar key (which is now becoming sundance at davie).
 
How is Cedar key?? I live in Palm Trace Landings now...but I'm interested in something a bit cheaper and maybe a bit closer to campus.