Where to live at Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flossin'

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where does everyone at Nova live? I just sent in my deposit and I'm looking for somewhere to live next year.

Members don't see this ad.

flossin' said:
Where does everyone at Nova live? I just sent in my deposit and I'm looking for somewhere to live next year.

if you find a place let me know...they're selling all the nearby apartments as condos these days. You might want to try sunforest apartments it's close and i don't think it has sold out yet. if you want to buy, buy a condo nearby.

hey sup guys, i live at poinciana lakes apartments, its like 7 minute walk, very awesome. the only catch is that they are in VERY high demand, so u have to talk to them like now. theres also sunforrest apts which is also a short walk away. cameron cove is also not too far away, but they have extremely small apartments like 650 sq feet, but theyre a lil cheaper. good luck

omar

Members don't see this ad :)
omaralt said:
hey sup guys, i live at poinciana lakes apartments, its like 7 minute walk, very awesome. the only catch is that they are in VERY high demand, so u have to talk to them like now. theres also sunforrest apts which is also a short walk away. cameron cove is also not too far away, but they have extremely small apartments like 650 sq feet, but theyre a lil cheaper. good luck

omar

unfortunately, poinciana sold out last week and they aren't taking any more rentals. they're going to sell out as condos i think. I live in cedar key (which is now becoming sundance at davie).

How is Cedar key?? I live in Palm Trace Landings now...but I'm interested in something a bit cheaper and maybe a bit closer to campus.