Where to post room for away rotations?

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ridethecliche

Meep Meep Meep
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been on here since my premed days and I'm finally in a position where I can be helpful with more than just words.

I'm a fellow in philly within biking/walking distance to CHOP and Penn and have a spare room in my rental apt. I figured someone might be able to make use of an inexpensive room in a decent area for away rotations.

Is there any place folks recommend posting about this?

Mods: please feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate location!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
I've been on here since my premed days and I'm finally in a position where I can be helpful with more than just words.

I'm a fellow in philly within biking/walking distance to CHOP and Penn and have a spare room in my rental apt. I figured someone might be able to make use of an inexpensive room in a decent area for away rotations.

Here’s the forum Housing Board (Temporary and Long-term)

Be sure to list the city and which hospitals it’s close to in your title or text

Members don't see this ad :)

MedsHousing.com