Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am new to this side of the forums, so excuse my dumb questions. Recently I was accepted to medical school, and I have some down time before it begins, so I figured I would learn about investing, finance, stocks, etc. Most of my undergrad was in science/nutrition classes, and I know nothing about the business world.
After reading the Finance for Dummies sticky thread, I failed to find a website I really liked. Can anyone recommend a good website, app, or Youtube channel for beginners? If it helps, I don't mind paying for decent classes. Any help would be appreciated!
After reading the Finance for Dummies sticky thread, I failed to find a website I really liked. Can anyone recommend a good website, app, or Youtube channel for beginners? If it helps, I don't mind paying for decent classes. Any help would be appreciated!