DMD to Be

not luffin' this weather.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Does it matter where you take the DAT? Do schools see the location where it is taken? Just wondering. I'm an Alabama resident, but want to reschedule for a week later and the testing center I'm registered for now is booked up for that Saturday. Would it matter if I take it in a different state?

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
DMD to Be said:
Does it matter where you take the DAT? Do schools see the location where it is taken? Just wondering. I'm an Alabama resident, but want to reschedule for a week later and the testing center I'm registered for now is booked up for that Saturday. Would it matter if I take it in a different state?
You can take the exam in Hawaii (if there is a center there). School's do not care and will not know where you take your exam. :luck:

OP
DMD to Be

DMD to Be

not luffin' this weather.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
tinman831 said:
You can take the exam in Hawaii (if there is a center there). School's do not care and will not know where you take your exam. :luck:
ok, thanks.... :)

claydds

claydds
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Kind of a related question....are percentiles calculated nationally or by the testing center. Would the center you choose have any affect on the difficulty or your percentile for a given score? Pry a stupid question...

About the Ads