Where to update GPA on PASS??

Started by hk64
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hk64

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have graduated from domestic dental school, and applying in this cycle.
I have selected my dental school on "dental school attended" section, and printed out transcript request form, and gave it to my registrar office. And, I am still waiting for it to be verified.
Then, I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. Is there any area where I need to add all the courses and GPA score on PASS application? Because I couldn't find any area asking for that, other than ECE and WES GPAs which is for international dental graduates.

I am missing whole section, or will that be good once ADEA receives my official transcript?