Where's everyone applying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jessicaeatworld

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just for fun...(and because we have nothing better to do but overananlyze our every pre-pharmacy decision)....we all write which schools we're applying to.

Okay, I'll go first:

UCSD
U of Washington
Creighton Web Based
LECOM
U of Minnesota
U of Pittsburgh
SUNY
 
I think I may be applying to too many schools 😕

in order of 1st choice, 2nd choice.. etc

UCSF
UCSD
USC
UOP
Western
Midwestern (Glendale)
Touro
Loma Linda
 
I hope my list of schools aren't impossible for me to get into :scared: !

U of Arizona
UCSF
U of Washington
USC (I'm an alum)
UCSD
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As of right now I am planning to apply to
Purdue
U of Wisconsin
U of Minnesota
U of Oklahoma

Depending on my PCAT scores I might also add:
UNC
U of Washington
Midwestern in Chicago
maybe some non-PCAT schools if my PCAT is really bad

All of the schools are out-of-state for me b/c I do not want to stay in my state...
 
Im only applying to my instate schools, because I don't think I can afford out of state tuition.

University of Illinois at Chicago
Midwestern University in Downers grove

Possibly SIUe just to see if I could get in...Im not to pleased with that school's location.
 
I wish I had more in-state schools to apply to! Out of state tuition is A LOT of $!

U of Maryland
U of Pittsburgh
VCU
Shenandoah - my safety school

I will probably add another school depending on my PCAT scores
 
im a socal girle....and I wanna stay colse to home so SC and west are my top choices. With my stats, im not sure though....3.45 gpa overall. 1 year pharm exp clerk exp.

USC
WESTERN
UOP
UCSD (not like i'll get it, and not like I have the extra $$, but who knows, may be i'll male it)
UCSF (same as above)
Oregon State (out of state)
Mass- Worcestor
LECOM
and maybe ........xaviar and idaho (out of state)
 
university of maryland
howard
VCU
Appalachian
West virginia university
University of pittsburg
Shenadoah
Lecom
 
good luck with those school! i hope you guys get into all of them!

im a sophomore and still have 3 years till i get my undergrad done. can someone tell me how difficult o-chem is? in the fall im taking physics, zoology and english. im thinking about taking o-chem because i dont think physics will be too hard and i know english will be easy. when did everyone take o-chem and physics?
 
PolarBear21 said:
I think I may be applying to too many schools 😕

in order of 1st choice, 2nd choice.. etc

UCSF
UCSD
USC
UOP
Western
Midwestern (Glendale)
Touro
Loma Linda

just a thought but you might want to throw in another less stringent out of state school. You can play the number games at aacp or on the pharmcas webpage.... :luck:
 
-U of Minnesota
-Creighton U
-U of Iowa
-UIC
-Midwestern DG and Glendale
-Mercer
-U of Pacific
-Washington State
-Shenandoah University
-Loma Linda