where's infosource for aadsas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treasure_island

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for some schools u apparently have to go to Infosource to find out about the status of your application on the aadsas website...but i can't find the links to it. where exactly is that?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

treasure_island said:
for some schools u apparently have to go to Infosource to find out about the status of your application on the aadsas website...but i can't find the links to it. where exactly is that?

thanks!

Hmmmm...I haven't heard that before. I know that Infosource was what they used last year and previous years before that. Now, schools go to your application online and submit the status under the heading "Designated Schools". I wonder if the schools told you incorrect information since they were used to calling it "Infosource" in the past.

I called infosource a few days ago because I got a few emails from some schools that told me to refer to infosource for status info. When I called, Infosource told me they aren't doing it anymore and told me to refer to my aadsas application to check the status. They said the schools will be using that or email you directly, but infosource is no more right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
kew said:
I called infosource a few days ago because I got a few emails from some schools that told me to refer to infosource for status info. When I called, Infosource told me they aren't doing it anymore and told me to refer to my aadsas application to check the status. They said the schools will be using that or email you directly, but infosource is no more right now.

thanks, that makes sense cuz the website for infosource doesn't work.

infosource is even down for the 2005 cycle.