Where's MedCorpse?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mac61

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on for a while, but couldn't resist my favorite anesthesiologist's take on the WRAMC "scandal". Sadly, I see that he hasn't been on for a while. I'm worried that he went on a mad binge of elation and might suffering from an overload of nuc accumbens. Does anyone know if he's ok?

I've actually watched CNN for him every day since the Post article was released. I'd love to see him buck up against congress....Rob, if you're out there, you could stay at my house if you ever have the chance to testify in front of the Senate Armed Services folks.

In the meantime Rob, I'd pray for you if I was Christian, do a dance in a field if I was Pagan, but since I'm even less religiously compelled, I'll simply hope you're ok, and look forward to your take on this "shot heard 'round the medical corpse".

Yours Truly,

Mac61

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if he's ok?

I must confess... I wondered the same thing. I figured he'd be all over this WRAMC deal.

[
QUOTE=Galo;4837122]Rob,

Hope you are doing OK. Been preoccupied with my new job and pending move. Hope to talk to you soon.

G
[/QUOTE]

If I were him, I'd be working overtime to get my book finished and published asap.

the spotlight is on milmed, and now is the time to debride, disinfect, air-out, rehab or whatever other adjective you want.

milmed is rotting on the table and is about to be difibrilated by the media.