where's the 2008 academic calendar for ICO?

Started by broncos24
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

broncos24

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can only see the calendar for april and may.

Where can I find the important dates for fall term in August?
 
I called a few weeks ago and it sounds like they won't have anything for us (log in, dates, etc) for another few weeks (closer to May)...she basically said the class wasn't full yet so they haven't focused on all the other stuff

On the phone she said Orientation starts August 10 and classes start on August 13...
 
thanks for the info.


ICO STUDENTS:

off topic: should i bring my golf clubs out there? How are the golf courses? are they near by? lol. I probably won't have much time to golf, but either way.. it's a nice way to relax.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could have swore that I heard that classes start August 18....
 
I got an acedemic calendar emailed to me today. First day of classes are Wednesday, August 13th.
 
Did you request an academic calendar or did they just send one out via e-mail😕
 
Classes start Wednesday, Aug. 13 and Orientation for first years goes from Sunday, Aug. 10 - Tuesday, Aug. 12. If you are planning on living in the RC, move-in day will probably be either Friday the 8th or Saturday the 9th.

See you all in the fall!