Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm curious what SDN thinks about the most rigorous institutions.
I've listed the top 25 undergraduate institutions, as ranked by the US News & World Report.
Which do you think are the 10 most rigorous institutions?
1. Princeton
2. Harvard
3. Yale
4. Columbia
4. Stanford
4. U of Chicago
7. MIT
8. Duke
9. U of Penn
10. CalTech
10. Johns Hopkins
12. Dartmouth
12. Northwestern
14. Brown
15. Cornell
15. Vanderbilt
15. WashU
18. Rice
18. Notre Dame
20. UC Berkeley
21. Emory
21. Georgetown
23. Carnegie Mellon
23. UCLA
23. U of Southern California
I've listed the top 25 undergraduate institutions, as ranked by the US News & World Report.
Which do you think are the 10 most rigorous institutions?
1. Princeton
2. Harvard
3. Yale
4. Columbia
4. Stanford
4. U of Chicago
7. MIT
8. Duke
9. U of Penn
10. CalTech
10. Johns Hopkins
12. Dartmouth
12. Northwestern
14. Brown
15. Cornell
15. Vanderbilt
15. WashU
18. Rice
18. Notre Dame
20. UC Berkeley
21. Emory
21. Georgetown
23. Carnegie Mellon
23. UCLA
23. U of Southern California