Which Bio class to take?!

Started by Agent007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Agent007

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, i m working on my prereqs and Arcadia wants a higher level bio class from a 4 year uni. I am thinking la salle cause they have good amount of choices. What do people usually take? I was advised I should take micro bio (tht its the easiest comparing to genetics and other stuff). What did u guys 5ake as your last bio class?
 
Usually most universities are okay with just Bio 1 and 2. Some also will replace the upper level biology with an ex. phys or biomechanics class if you have it. I've heard of people taking micro or genetics but I think it depends on what YOU think will work for you and your schedule
 
this is just from my personal experience, but most of the schools I've applied to really like Cell Biology.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is just from my personal experience, but most of the schools I've applied to really like Cell Biology.
Really? Do schools without Cell Biology as a Pre-Req look to see what you made in this course? Or are you only referring to the schools that have an upper level bio as a Pre-req?
 
I had to do this as well for Angelo State. DPThopeful1859, I highly doubt any of those classes would apply unfortunately, I asked about several of those when deciding what to take. I was able to take Animal Physiology as an acceptable requirement, so that may be worth asking about.