which bio class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which bio class should i take?

• Human Anatomy and Physiology

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Comparative Anatomy

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Genetics lab (already have lecture, but lab isn't needed, so I would do this with cell bio also)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Parasitolgoy

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i need to take one more upper level bio, since i only have 1, and i was hoping to get your people's opinions. i'm already taking biochem and instrumental chemistry in the fall, and i also need to fit in a bio course with lab.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey bro

OK I chose anatomy and physiology (1rst choice).

First of all comparitive anatomy will be HARD and so is the genetics one with/without a lab... sounds like more work...

anatomy and physiology is more straightforward + you'll need it when you're in med school.

Parasitology is fine too, but I think the anat & phys will help you more in med school and will be more interesting. I took microbiol in undergrad and let me tell you there is SOOOOOOOOO MUCH to remember its brutal! WORSE than ORganic Chem........

Physiology was the best course I took in school. It will get you familar with things you are going to have in med school. If you haven't taken the MCAT yet, it will really help you on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're only going to take one.. take human anatomy and physiology. As ocean11 said, comparative anatomy is really hard and I believe usually runs across several quarters/semesters and then you still have to take physiology somewhere down the line.

Human Anatomy and Physiology will probably be the more immediately helpful for you.

no love for the parasites?

i would think you would learn how to fend yourself off from the parasites you might deal with everyday at school etc...:D