Which book twice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StringBean

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have taken Step 2 already... If you only had time to do either Boards & Wards or Secrets a second time, which one would you chose?

I'm not sure & I have 5 days left. I also already finished QBank. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~Bean

Members don't see this ad.

What did you think of Qbank? I am thinking about purchasing it.

Nobody has any adive around here? Noone wants to help a girl out? Where is everyone? Why are the boards so dead?

:(

I read Boards and WArds twice. In my opinion it is much more dense and has a LOT more info in it (tables, charts etc..) that are very high yield.

however, if you are burned crispy and don't want to read all of that again I'd go through secrets again (easy read).

Blueprints for peds and ob (just the blue summary boxes) is also a nice quick and great review of high-yield stuff my test was loaded with.

good luck,

later

StringBean said:
Nobody has any adive around here? Noone wants to help a girl out? Where is everyone? Why are the boards so dead?

:(
I read Boards and WArds twice. In my opinion it is much more dense and has a LOT more info in it (tables, charts etc..) that are very high yield.

however, if you are burned crispy and don't want to read all of that again I'd go through secrets again (easy read).

Blueprints for peds and ob (just the blue summary boxes) is also a nice quick and great review of high-yield stuff my test was loaded with.

good luck,

later