Which c/o 2014 classes have started standby/waitlisting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ibalz

PUCO c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be helpful to some to start a list of which schools have started standby/wait lists:

SUNY:

SCO:

UMSL:

SCCO: Started waitlist

NSUCO:

UHCO:

ICO:

PCO: Started waitlist

PUCO:

OSU:

IUSO:

NECO:

UW:

WU:

UAB:

MCO:

AZCOPT:

UCBSO:

UIWCO:

IAUPR:

Please update with current info if you have it. Thanks & I hope this helps.

To update this list with result, quote the last post, remove the quote tags at the beginning and end of the post, and update with info. (Don't click "post reply" then copy/paste info. or all formatting will be lost!

Members don't see this ad.

SUNY:

SCO:

UMSL:

NSUCO: Started waitlist, but final decisions have been made

UHCO:

ICO:

PUCO:

OSU:

IUSO:

NECO:

UW:

WU:

UAB:

MCO:

AZCOPT:

UCBSO:

UIWCO:

IAUPR:

To update this list with result, quote the last post, remove the quote tags at the beginning and end of the post, and update with info. (Don't click "post reply" then copy/paste info. or all formatting will be lost!

SUNY:

SCO:

UMSL:

UHCO:

ICO:

PUCO:

OSU:

IUSO:

NECO:

UW:

WU:

UAB:

MCO:

AZCOPT:

UCBSO:

UIWCO:

IAUPR:

Members don't see this ad :)
This is kind of hard to do, isn't it? Because I know a few people that have been "waitlisted" for quite some time but the school they applied to still had seats open. So this is more like "which schools have filled their class", right?

I suppose that's possible, Mewcakes, but just the same, many candidates haven't made final decisions on offers yet just as some schools are waiting to make final decisions on offers. So I guess they can add that info if they have it.

ex: SUNY: Started waitlist/class filled
SUNY: Started waitlist/ seats available

SUNY:

SCO:

UMSL:

UHCO:

ICO:

PUCO:

OSU:

IUSO:

NECO:

UW:

WU:

UAB:

MCO:

AZCOPT:

UCBSO:

UIWCO:

IAUPR:

Instead of re-quoting and re-posting, I think it would be easier if people just said their school and waitlist, and then the OP can just update the first post with all the information. At least, that's the way I see things done on other boards.

^ Good idea, acetabulum

I also wanted to add that I meant to put the status for NSUOCO (Oklahoma). All 28 seats have been filled, so everything is set and there isn't a waitlist.
BTW, isn't the acetabulum part of the hip joint? Haha.

Last edited:
^ Good idea, acetabulum

I also wanted to add that I meant to put the status for NSUOCO (Oklahoma). All 28 seats have been filled, so everything is set and there isn't a waitlist.
BTW, isn't the acetabulum part of the hip joint? Haha.
Yeah, i ought to change it. I've used it on other places before I even knew what Optometry was and just got used to it.

Instead of re-quoting and re-posting, I think it would be easier if people just said their school and waitlist, and then the OP can just update the first post with all the information. At least, that's the way I see things done on other boards.

I so agree this way would be so much easier...but what if the OP doesn't do his/her job. By the look of their picture they don't seem trustworthy enough to handle the job. I guess we will see.:D

i so agree this way would be so much easier...but what if the op doesn't do his/her job. By the look of their picture they don't seem trustworthy enough to handle the job. I guess we will see.:hungover:

:smuggrin: :wow: :wtf: :uhno: :poke: :barf: