which caribbean med schools has clinical rotatios in Canada?

Started by azad.kh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

azad.kh

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi every body,
I am new here, I don't know if I post this in the right forum, hope it's right.
I live in Canada, like to pass as much clinical rotations as possible in Canada because of my family issues.
I appreciate if you guide me which one of med schools of Caribbean has more clinical rotations in Canada.
I appreciate any advice.
Thanks in advance.
 
Hi every body,
I am new here, I don't know if I post this in the right forum, hope it's right.
I live in Canada, like to pass as much clinical rotations as possible in Canada because of my family issues.
I appreciate if you guide me which one of med schools of Caribbean has more clinical rotations in Canada.
I appreciate any advice.
Thanks in advance.

There are ones that do but like most of the places with less spots, there's a chance you may not even get to rotate in Canada. You're going to have to do foreign rotations if you plan to do your education in another country.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can probably arrange electives in Canada without too much difficulty. As for core rotations, that's a lot of fast talking, because presumably it has to go through a Canadian school.
 
Thank you for reply.
Actually I am old IMG, I need your advice. I already passed usmle exams recently. Is it good idea to obtain new medical degree from caribbean medical schools to renew my diploma?
thank you in advance.
 
Thank you for reply.
Actually I am old IMG, I need your advice. I already passed usmle exams recently. Is it good idea to obtain new medical degree from caribbean medical schools to renew my diploma?
thank you in advance.

NYCOM has a "bridge-to-DO" program. That might be a better fit for you, if you can get accepted to it and are otherwise having trouble securing a U.S. residency.

Osteopathic Medicine, D.O. - Émigré Physicians Program | Degrees | NYIT

-Skip