Which class should I take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmandrew

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So school starts in just a few days and I am registered for two classes cause i was trying to decide between them. One is human anatomy ( Ana 113 )which is a 4 credit class and I'm pretty positive I could get an A in it cause I've already taken primate anatomy and osteology. The other is developmental bio which I took last year and got a d+. This is a 3 credit class but it's bio 300 something. I would take both but they are on two different campuses and only 10 min apart in start and end times. My advisor suggested I take anatomy due to the rest of my work load. Even if I took it again I'm not entirely confident I could get an A. The course is taught by two teachers and one of them is so all over the place I have trouble learning from him. Anyways I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on which class would look better. I'm working to bring my gpa up cause right now I have a overall of 3.1 and I'm applying masters programs right now. Also this is my final semester before graduation. Thanks for any input!

Members don't see this ad.

Even if I took developmental bio again is what I meant to say

I want to take developmental biology at my school. Unfortunately, both semesters of anatomy are prereqs for this course, and only the first semester counts toward your upper divisional classes, because it is a 200 level course and the rest are 300 and 400 level courses.

I would take anatomy, because like you said, you are sure you can get an A. Also, anatomy is likely more relevant to your future goals.