Which cliffnotes is the ONE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happytree

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to search on Amazon. . But I don't know which one is the one you guys talk about.

Biology (Cliffs AP) by Phillip E. Ph.D. Pack (Paperback - Feb 6, 2001)

Buy new: $16.99 $11.04 In Stock
Used & new from $6.49
Other Edition(s): Digital

CliffsTestPrep PCAT: 5 Practice Tests (Cliffstestprep) by American BookWorks Corporation (Paperback - Mar 27, 2006)

Buy new: $19.99 $12.99 In Stock
Used & new from $10.44
Excerpt - page 3: "... into words. About the Test The Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) is a multi-section test for applicants to pharmacy college. The ..."
See more references to pcat in this book.
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.

Can someone give me a link or full name of the book?
Many thanks

Members don't see this ad.

happytree said:
CliffsTestPrep PCAT: 5 Practice Tests (Cliffstestprep) by American BookWorks Corporation (Paperback - Mar 27, 2006)

Buy new: $19.99 $12.99 In Stock
Used & new from $10.44

BINGO!

Members don't see this ad :)
for the cliff notes practice tests..do they resemble the real pcat well...and also how do i know if i did well on a test...they don't have percentile conversion s ornething

happytree said:
thanks janna. what about the one that just about biology or chemistry? is it cliffnote quick review?

For bio and chem, I just used the cliff notes quick reviews (their regular price is $9.99)... They just go over the basic material -- no practice tests

drwannabe44 said:
for the cliff notes practice tests..do they resemble the real pcat well...and also how do i know if i did well on a test...they don't have percentile conversion s ornething

The cliff notes practice tests resemeble real PCAT a little bit but not exactly. I would just use these practice tests primarily to improve your timing skills because on PCAT you have to not only know and understand material but also answer 58 questions in 35 minutes. So if you can quickly through cliff notes practices, then you will be able to do the same on real PCAT. Harcourt practice tests resemble PCAt exactly.

whats good on the cliffs test..i mean how many should i get wrong and right on each of the sections