Which DAT score to report..........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beryeuni

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a Canadian applying to American dental schools.
I wrote the Canadian DAT last february and my scores aren't that great.
I'm writing the American DAT in 5 days.
I was just filling out my AADSAS application and there's a section for Canadian DAT as well...

Do I NEED to report my past Canadian DAT scores? I know that I've sent my Canadian DAT scores to some dental schools already when I was writing it.. So I guess that even if I don't fill out Canadian DAT scores on AADSAS, the schools would know anyway? Or maybe they may not be able to match my Canadian DAT score report w/ my AADSAS application??

I just want to submit my new American DAT scores... T.T

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you will be able to get a concrete answer to this. I would personally report everything just in case, because you just never know which schools will and will not dig up your old application.

I don't think you will be able to get a concrete answer to this. I would personally report everything just in case, because you just never know which schools will and will not dig up your old application.

Heres a good one:

If you took the DAT twice, do you post the scores from the most recent test or the highest scores from both tests?