Which DO post bacc/masters program has a guarantee linkage?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GypsyHummus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any DO post bacc or masters programs that have linkage agreements besides LECOM? If so, do you guys know the GPA and MCAT requirements for the linkage to work?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure PCOM (both GA and PA) will give guaranteed interview with a minimum GPA in the program. I heard LMU has a program that will give you an interview as well. Don't know about any of the others.

Touro-CA has a guarantee interview with >3.0 or 3.2 (cant remember) after 1st semester. I believe KCUMBs BMS program offers interviews with >3.2 as well after 1st semester if you have a 25 or better mcat.

Members don't see this ad :)
The VCOM campuses don't have a linkage agreement exactly, but the stats of students that did their post-bacc there and got in are in the upper 90th percentile (2012, 97% matriculated to a VCOM campus).

Hope this helps.

Just to clarify, Rowan SOM (UMDNJ SOM) use to have an agreement where if you took the Graduate School and completed a Masters, they would replace your undergrad GPA with your Masters GPA. This is no longer the case.