Which DO's don't use AACOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ladysmanfelpz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to add a few more schools to my list. Just wondering if there are any good ones outside of AACOMAS that I am missing.

Also what should I add to my list with lower level stats? 3.44 cGPA, 3.26 sGPA and 503 MCAT.

Already have PNWU, AZCOM, SOMA, LECOM, LECOM-B, PCOM-GA, RVUCOM, RVU-UT, DMU, COMP-NW, BCOM, TOURO-NV

Members don't see this ad.

Don't think any do not use AACOMAS. Your list is accurate so far. Are you picking out of regional preference? If not, may check out LMU, two new schools in AR (ARCOM & NYIT-ar - you applying through nyit-com NY), CUSOM, ACOM, UIW.

These are newer schools that you should get some love with your stats.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

I think the only school that doesn't use AACOMAS is TCOM. They're in Texas so you apply with TMDSAS.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Looking to add a few more schools to my list. Just wondering if there are any good ones outside of AACOMAS that I am missing.

Also what should I add to my list with lower level stats? 3.44 cGPA, 3.26 sGPA and 503 MCAT.

Already have PNWU, AZCOM, SOMA, LECOM, LECOM-B, PCOM-GA, RVUCOM, RVU-UT, DMU, COMP-NW, BCOM, TOURO-NV
Where are you from? I believe PNWU and COMP-NW have regional biases. Also lots of people this cycle have been getting rejected from RVUCOM left and right with stats much higher than yours. Just letting you know.

Where are you from? I believe PNWU and COMP-NW have regional biases. Also lots of people this cycle have been getting rejected from RVUCOM left and right with stats much higher than yours. Just letting you know.
yea RVUCOM is a very picky school. Basically getting an interview is the hardest part but once in your in, you are pretty much for sure in. They rejected me not to long ago! Didn't make the cut!

Reactions: 1 user
Luckily I am from the PNW, but am living in AZ after denied last cycle. Are stats okay for western?

And I guess it was the Texas school that I heard that isn't on AACOMAS. So I just google TMDAS and make an account for that school then?

And what about VCOM? I thought I remember seeing threads with that listed and have never heard of it.

And what about VCOM? I thought I remember seeing threads with that listed and have never heard of it.

I think on AACOMAS VCOM is labeled as Edward Via. That is actually the name of the school. Kind of like how everyone calls it AZCOM when technically the name is Midwestern