Which Interviews to Go On 2012-2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

disorder

isrdero
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just so we can get this started, as I am sure several people have multiple interviews and need to start booking travel arrangements.

I will preface this by saying that prior threads and information from my school say that we should have at LEAST 10 interviews (and should have them by end of October) before you even start paring down. A good number seems to be between 10-15 interviews. And, prior people on this board have stated that going on 15+ interviews gets to be too tiring/draining.

Harbor or Olive
UCR
Virginia Mason
Northshore

Members don't see this ad.

Just so we can get this started, as I am sure several people have multiple interviews and need to start booking travel arrangements.

I will preface this by saying that prior threads and information from my school say that we should have at LEAST 10 interviews (and should have them by end of October) before you even start paring down. A good number seems to be between 10-15 interviews. And, prior people on this board have stated that going on 15+ interviews gets to be too tiring/draining.

Harbor or Olive
UCR
Virginia Mason
Northshore

Is there a question in there?

if I should go on two
harbor or olive?
UCR or north shore or Virginia mason?

Members don't see this ad :)