Which is better?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steve93

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a pre-pharmacy student at Maryland university. I am still a second year student so I have a long road ahead of me. I would like to know which is better for me. Either:

1) should I look for a volunteering job at a university hospital,
for example: Howard University hospital

or

2) should I find a job in a pharmacy,
for example: CVS pharmacy, target pharmacy, rite aid pharmacy

I really need help as soon as possible.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a pre-pharmacy student at Maryland university. I am still a second year student so I have a long road ahead of me. I would like to know which is better for me. Either:

or

You should do both. Volunteer a part time (few hours) a week and work at a pharmacy. :thumbup:

or

Agree with what Omnipotent said. If you can get the job as a CPhT, then great. Meantime just find the time to volunteer in the hospital like 4 hours a week or so. Adcmons like to see involvement and interest in the field of pharmacy and both these extracurricular activities will show that :thumbup: