Which is better?

Started by steve93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

steve93

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a pre-pharmacy student at Maryland university. I am still a second year student so I have a long road ahead of me. I would like to know which is better for me. Either:

1) should I look for a volunteering job at a university hospital,
for example: Howard University hospital

or

2) should I find a job in a pharmacy,
for example: CVS pharmacy, target pharmacy, rite aid pharmacy

I really need help as soon as possible.
 
I am a pre-pharmacy student at Maryland university. I am still a second year student so I have a long road ahead of me. I would like to know which is better for me. Either:

1) should I look for a volunteering job at a university hospital,
for example: Howard University hospital

or

2) should I find a job in a pharmacy,
for example: CVS pharmacy, target pharmacy, rite aid pharmacy

I really need help as soon as possible.

You should do both. Volunteer a part time (few hours) a week and work at a pharmacy. 👍
 
I am a pre-pharmacy student at Maryland university. I am still a second year student so I have a long road ahead of me. I would like to know which is better for me. Either:

1) should I look for a volunteering job at a university hospital,
for example: Howard University hospital

or

2) should I find a job in a pharmacy,
for example: CVS pharmacy, target pharmacy, rite aid pharmacy

I really need help as soon as possible.
Agree with what Omnipotent said. If you can get the job as a CPhT, then great. Meantime just find the time to volunteer in the hospital like 4 hours a week or so. Adcmons like to see involvement and interest in the field of pharmacy and both these extracurricular activities will show that 👍