Which is the better strategy

Started by sodiumd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sodiumd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a week to go before my exam and I have yet to take my three Pearson practice tests. I am debating whether I should take the tests on consecutive days (Thu, Fri, Sat) or take the tests every other day (Tue, Thu, Sat). What do you think?
 
I have a week to go before my exam and I have yet to take my three Pearson practice tests. I am debating whether I should take the tests on consecutive days (Thu, Fri, Sat) or take the tests every other day (Tue, Thu, Sat). What do you think?


I actually waited until 4 days before my exam and took 1 pearson practice test per day, timing myself, and then going over the answers and understanding each question (took a long time between roughly 4 hrs of exam time and another 2-3 hours to go over everything, even the answers I got right. By the third one I was so used to the timing and it was only a day before the real pcat that it wasn't bad at all. i score 89 composite. If i were you i would take them with a day in between...you want to go over the answers right after the test or at least within a day or two before taking another one. Take each test, go over the answers before moving onto the next practice test. I found this helped significantly