Which Kind of Post-Bacc Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

transplantedcalifornian

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a rising senior biology major at a top 10 college looking to enroll in a post-bacc program after I graduate. My dream program is Scripps but I'm not sure if I should be looking at career-changer programs because I was a biology major. Over the course of my major, I took one year of general chemistry with lab, one year of biology without lab and one general physics class. Am I eligible for career changer because I didn't complete the pre-med coursework? Or am I ineligible because I have taken some of the reqs? Thank you so much!
 
If you shed some more light on your stats I think it would be easier to tell you some options! Clinical Hours/Research/cGPA/sGPA/MCAT (multiple trys?), etc