Which LOR should I use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMonty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS only accepts 4 letters now. I have about six I could submit. I have 2 super strong ones from dentists, one super strong one from a science prof, a could be decent from a non-science prof, and a could be decent from another science prof. NMSU doesn't have a commitie or a advisor, but the advisor from UNM is willing to write one if I need one.

I think the letters are the most confusing part of applying. Anyone know which 4 letters would be best to send? Please help as the date is getting close. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS only accepts 4 letters now. I have about six I could submit. I have , , a could be decent from a non-science prof, and a could be decent from another science prof. NMSU doesn't have a commitie or a advisor, but the advisor from UNM is willing to write one if I need one.

I think the letters are the most confusing part of applying. Anyone know which 4 letters would be best to send? Please help as the date is getting close. Thanks!

2 super strong ones from dentists
2 super strong one from a science prof

Thanks. Anyone else?