Which LOR will admissions see?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docsmall

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Howdy!

I did some googling and searching on here but I couldn't find an answer to this...maybe I wasn't using the right words.

Anyways, if AACOMAS sends all of my 6 LORs but a school only wants 3 and doesn't allow you to input identifying information of your letter writers on the secondary...how the heck do I know which ones they will look at? A good example is TUCOM-CA. Thanks for your help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Howdy!

I did some googling and searching on here but I couldn't find an answer to this...maybe I wasn't using the right words.

Anyways, if AACOMAS sends all of my 6 LORs but a school only wants 3 and doesn't allow you to input identifying information of your letter writers on the secondary...how the heck do I know which ones they will look at? A good example is TUCOM-CA. Thanks for your help!!

Think of it more as a minimum requirement. No way to select or deselect. They will get all and may or may not read more than what they want, but if they have it then I'd expect them to at least take a glance.

Reactions: 1 user
Think of it more as a minimum requirement. No way to select or deselect. They will get all and may or may not read more than what they want, but if they have it then I'd expect them to at least take a glance.
Thank you for your help!