Separate names with a comma.
Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.
Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia
Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by asd, Dec 3, 2005.
which dental school would you pick and why?
BTW, i am from NY state.
1. Maryland (great facilities, great faculty, students seem happy, baltimore is......ok)
2. UCSF (views of golden gate bridge from the pre-clinics, awesome repuation in the field b/c of excellent research)
3. Upenn (the name i guess, but they're no #1 because living in the basement for two years just sounds awful)
4. Harvard (PBL could be fun, name a plus, bad because clinical facilities look like my high school)
5. Nova (ft. lauderdale is awesome location, school accepts credit cards and cash ONLY -could be bad b/c not enough patients, but i think it's a + because it means there is enough patients that are $$ so you dont have to deal w/ insurance
6. VCU (faculty is awesome, really feel like you're part of family, facilities look like my high school)
99999999999. UCLA (low patient pool, students need to pay patients to come in, they give a big shaft to out of state students -havent contacted me yet even for interview while i have already received acceptances from other schools)
Make life simple. Stay instate and go Buffalo.
Simple. Buffalo. In-state tuition, close to home. And besides, BU and Temple can hardly be considered better schools.
How did u find out about Michigan. I am still waiting to hear from them Are you instate.
Buffalo. No contest. Don't pay the big bucks when Buff's program is amazing.