I'd been offered a position working in a med school research lab. My supervisor will be a professor at the med school, and since I know him fairly well, he can get me "connections" in terms of meeting other professors there and getting an inside look on what med school is like. Problem with it is that it involves relocating to a place where I know no one. If I choose to relocate, I also plan to take science classes part-time (my undergrad GPA is horrible). If I choose not to relocate, I will only take classes full-time at a local university. This is a hard decision for me because I want to do what will be most effective in terms of my application. My undergrad GPA is under 3.0, so I know I need to take a LOT of science classes to redeem myself. I can't do this if I decide to take the lab position. But, I can do this if I do not take the position and go back to school full-time. Please help. I've been going back and forth on this for over a month and have gotten nowhere.