Which one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentnil

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
unlike most of you guys i am just starting my thoughts toward dentistry
i am in 12grade, and i was wondering which university is best for me.
i have gotten into temple and pennstate
both have about same aid offered to me
i am going for biology or biochem as my major

here's my questions...
which of pennstate or temple should i attend for undergrad?
and what major should i go for at that college.
thank you guys:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

No one else but you can make this decision for you. Have you visited the schools yet? Is there one that you feel is a better fit for you or that you like better for whatever reason?
As for your major, major in something that interests you so that you can be engaged in your courses and do well... and it doesn't necessarily have to a science. Just make sure to take all the required pre-dental science courses and do well in those.

i have visited both colleges
but just was wondering than do i have any advantages for visiting temple over pennstate since temple have dental school
and where can i find dental school required courses list?

i like both colleges equally but just wanted some opinion to help me make right choice

so please tellme which
thank you

Make your life easier and go to whichever one has the easier curriculum, that way when you apply to dental school you give yourself more of a chance with a better GPA. No reason to stress yourself out early and what not. Also don't come on SDN asking people to tell you where to go, that's silly, you should know what's best for you. Good luck anyways, see you on here in a few years when applying to dental school rolls around (that's if I'm still on here!)