Which option are most of you chosing for LOR's??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ari1584

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the AMCAS letters...are you guys having people upload the letters as PDF files and send them through the computer...or are you having your letter writers send them to AMCAS through snail mail. I just talked to my advisor and wanted it done through the computer bc im worried my letters might get lost in the mail but she seemed to be getting frustrated with everything she had to do for it. What are most of you doing?

Members don't see this ad.

I just emailed my letter writers the letter request form and told them the diff ways they could send it in. In the end i left it up to them, and I don't know how they sent it in.

For the AMCAS letters...are you guys having people upload the letters as PDF files and send them through the computer...or are you having your letter writers send them to AMCAS through snail mail. I just talked to my advisor and wanted it done through the computer bc im worried my letters might get lost in the mail but she seemed to be getting frustrated with everything she had to do for it. What are most of you doing?

I think my only choice is via computer. I just gave the forms to my profs. I don't think it will make a drastic difference either way.