Which PAT resource to use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tpwelie34

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am planning to take the DAT this winter break so I figured that I might as well start studying a bit for it now with the PAT part. I am wondering which resource would be the best for the PAT section. I have heard that the Crack the DAT PAT is really good for the PAT section, although the keyhole sections might be harder on the real DAT. If I do use this resource, should I complement the keyhole section with another resource? If not, what resource for the PAT section is recommended? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Almost everyone on SDN is going to say Crack DAT PAT...Check out the poll in my signature.

In my opinion no need to supplement keyhole with any other material. Before you take your DAT take full length practice tests from Top Score Pro and DAT Achiever. These practice tests will give you enough of a different look at the PAT section to compensate for any of crack dat pats shortcomings.

Crack DAT made me very confident in that section, I ended up getting a 20 on the real DAT which was right in the middle of the practice tests I was averaging on the Crack DAT. Worth the money!

hey I say Crack Dat Pat for sure. got me a 21 and that was probably my average on those tests. goodlucK!

almost everyone I've seen has used CDP :)
there is a reason why people buy them heheh
it was really helpful for me personally too