Which phd program i should apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ipharmacist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDNers,

I need your help to advise me which phd program is suitable for me, i have bs pharmaceutical sciences and recently earned a Master degree in hospital administration. I failed to get in pharmd program last cycle because i got a lot of Cs in the prerequesites. I work as miltary pharmacist outside US (international student).

What is your advise for me:

Keep trying to get in pharmd+ pgy1&2

Or trying to find a Phd like health administration, health economics, pharmacy administration, pharmacoeconomy, puplic health, epidemiology....

Thanx in advance 😍
 
I would try to work on your application and reapply next cycle. Why get a PhD in something else if being a pharmacist is what you want to do. ..

How were your PCAT scores? Also maybe retaking prereq courses at a community college or taking a few upper-level science courses to boost your science GPA...