Which post-bac program would you choose?

Started by NehaUOR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NehaUOR

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all,
I've applied to a couple of programs and am trying to decide which one to accept. If you guys have any feedback on what you thought of a specific program, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Please rank the following programs in the order you would pick them (most likely to attend = 1, least=5) [ they're all 1 year programs ]

VCU's CERT program
LECOM's Health Sciences 1 year certificate
Drexel's MSP
PCOM's Health Sciences 1 year certificate
NYMC Accelerated 1 year Health Sciences Post-bac

Thanks!
 
hey all,
I've applied to a couple of programs and am trying to decide which one to accept. If you guys have any feedback on what you thought of a specific program, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Please rank the following programs in the order you would pick them (most likely to attend = 1, least=5) [ they're all 1 year programs ]

VCU's CERT program
LECOM's Health Sciences 1 year certificate
Drexel's MSP
PCOM's Health Sciences 1 year certificate
NYMC Accelerated 1 year Health Sciences Post-bac

Thanks!

I think there are two categories here. If you plan on going to DO, then its LECOM/PCOM. If MD, then VCU/Drexel/NYMC.

1. PCOM
2. LECOM

---

1. Drexel
2. NYMC
3. VCU

I don't have huge, elaborate reasons. That's just what I would do based on what I know about the programs. I just wanted to give you a reply since no one else had yet.