djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status
Dentist
Hey,

Each of the programs seems a little different in how they look on my computer. Topscore's program opens as a smaller window with slightly smaller text and when you hit "exhibit" the periodic table is bigger than the window opened so you have to enlarge it or scroll over to see everything.
Also, on the reading comprehension, when I move to a new question, the text in the scroll box stays exactly where I left it.

In Achiever, the words are bigger and the problem window fills the whole screen. The exhibit button produces a periodic table that fits perfectly in it's window. On the reading comprehension, each time you move to a different question, the text in the scroll box resets to the top of the page.

Finally, my Kaplan Blue Book test has problems centered in the middle of the page and the scroll box for the text was almost impossible to control as it jumped paragraphs when I only wanted it to move a sentence or two down.

My question is...which of these is most like the real DAT?

RING12

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Can You Help Me If You Know Any Trick For Key Holes And Pattern Folding? I Need Help Please.

About the Ads