Which pre-req books to keep?

Started by JennyJet
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JennyJet

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm in the process of decluttering my study room before my first year of optometry school. I was wondering which books I used for my pre-reqs would be helpful to keep around. Have any of you current OD students ever referred back to your Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, etc. books?
 
JennyJet said:
So I'm in the process of decluttering my study room before my first year of optometry school. I was wondering which books I used for my pre-reqs would be helpful to keep around. Have any of you current OD students ever referred back to your Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, etc. books?


Hey Jenny I am curious as well. I've heard that you should keep your physiology book for sure.
 
I have kept all my science texts. I have not referred back to my chem books very much, but my micro, virology, parasitology, physiology, general biology and biochemistry have been cracked a few times.