Which program contacted you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TeNa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that the rank list is final/almost final, I was curious to find out which programs have made phone calls, or emails/letters, stating that you would be ranked high. If you could post the name of the program, the way you were contacted, and what was said so we can compare whether this is done in a selective way, or a mass contact to improve the programs chance of not going to far on their list. Since list cannot be changed at this time (in a few hours) I figured it would be fun to see what kind of contact really happens after interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know that many people are going to feel comfortable posting such information here.

Now that the rank list is final/almost final, I was curious to find out which programs have made phone calls, or emails/letters, stating that you would be ranked high. If you could post the name of the program, the way you were contacted, and what was said so we can compare whether this is done in a selective way, or a mass contact to improve the programs chance of not going to far on their list. Since list cannot be changed at this time (in a few hours) I figured it would be fun to see what kind of contact really happens after interviews.

i was contacted by every program you applied to.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to 7 programs, emailed all of them maybe a week before the deadline for ROL. Never got a phone call and only received 2 emails in response.

Now that the rank list is final/almost final, I was curious to find out which programs have made phone calls, or emails/letters, stating that you would be ranked high. If you could post the name of the program, the way you were contacted, and
whether it made you feel dirty
so we can compare whether this is done in a selective way, or a mass contact to improve the programs chance of not going to far on their list. Since list cannot be changed at this time (in a few hours) I figured it would be fun to see what kind of contact really happens after interviews.

FTFY.