Which program has residents who are mostly married/with family?

Started by Tippyboat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

haha its hard to predict this. I swear I was at the only peds programs with no babies my intern year, tons of beach and pool parties. Then we had a baby explosion. A few babies in the program then we matched people who had children. I joked and said who told those people we were kid friendly. Try a bigger program or a bigger center. You a least get variety.
 
It honestly varies so much.... my intern year, there were 8 people. Exactly zero of us were married or engaged, and only one was even in a relationship. The year after that, every single intern (8/8) was married or engaged. It was crazy. So I really don't think there's a consistent answer!