which program is better?

Started by duho.O
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

duho.O

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i applied to UMDNJ-Biomedical Sciences Masters program, Tulane-Cell & Molecular Masters, and Barry Univ.-Biomedical Masters. Can anyone tell me which one I should go to?

oh and this is my 2nd time applying to dental school. i am currently waitlisted at 2 schools. my gpa is a 3.33 and i'm retaking my DATs this saturday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why not barry?

Although I have nothing against barry, I prefer Tulane and UMDNJ over Barry. Both UMDNJ and Tulane has its own medical school while barry doesn't have its own (I heard they have a podiatric school). I personally think getting to know faculties can make a big difference in getting into their medical school or any other professional school. It's just my opinion.