Which program is your top choice?

Started by jbizzle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jbizzle

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you had it your way, which program (that you applied to of course) is your absolute top choice?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, right now I'd say Pitt is my number one choice, simply because it's Pitt and I like the name association. 😉

However, I may have a different opinion after going to Pitt and Chatham's open houses. I've been told both programs are very different, so we shall see which one I get a better vibe from and hope for the best!