Which program would you call tops?

Started by MtnDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MtnDoc

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just wondering- which program would you rank top family medicine program in the nation by reputation? I want to at least look at some that have reputations for being the best, though I will probably wind up in my neck of the woods. Thanks!
 
MtnDoc said:
I'm just wondering- which program would you rank top family medicine program in the nation by reputation? I want to at least look at some that have reputations for being the best, though I will probably wind up in my neck of the woods. Thanks!

If you believe US News and World Report, the University of Washington.
 
Washington state is one of my top five places to live:Seattle, Chicago, NYC, SanFran, LaLa land. I guess number six would be santa cruz.

Detroit rocks! You can git in a gun and knife fight out in front of the ER and admit the provocateur. :idea:
 
ventura county california. there is no close second. they do it all. high risk surgical ob, trauma, er, etc......