Which Qbank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nightc2awler

Newest Old Member
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Given 3 months remaining, based on experience from those who have successfully completed Step 1, which approach is best? I am aiming on completing all 3 Qbanks (Rx, Kaplan, and uWorld), yet time may not permit me to finish all 3, alongside my required daily reading. I'm a little over a thousands questions into Rx, and have nearly 2000 questions remaining. Not to mention, Kaplan and uWorld alone are 2000 questions each. Should I continue with Rx, which from what I've read is the easiest of the 3 banks, or should I concentrate more on starting and completing both Kaplan and uWorld? Any advice is appreciated, thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I would say first and foremost make sure you have time to get through Uworld and maybe redo the missed and marked questions. Otherwise i would say stick with Rx...its decent practice, not going to cost you any money, and gets you trhough firstaid.

I would finish Rx as quick as you can and then start UWorld (just make sure you giver youself enough time for uworld). Halfway through Uworld if you think you have time do Kaplan.

I really hope I'm not making the biggest mistake by leaving Kaplan Qbank out of the equation, as I certainly won't have enough time given what's left in my peparation (currently: Rx & uWorld alongside with First Aid (text + DIT) and NMBE's to track my progress)!