Which SAT ACT scores for secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDHopefulIA

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I can reports one ,would it be beneficial to report my SAT score (which I scored worse on than my ACT) or my ACT score. Since medical schools like the upward trend (or maybe they just wanna see if I'm smart or not idk lol), which one would be better? thanks

EDIT: I can tell both, so should I tell both or withhold one (unless that is considered falsification of my info)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
SAT/ACT scores are for undergraduate admission.

Since I can reports one ,would it be beneficial to report my SAT score (which I scored worse on than my ACT) or my ACT score. Since medical schools like the upward trend (or maybe they just wanna see if I'm smart or not idk lol), which one would be better? thanks

EDIT: I can tell both, so should I tell both or withhold one (unless that is considered falsification of my info)
literally its on my temple secondary lol

I believe schools that request for SAT/ACT scores do so only because of statistical purposes (i.e. how ACT/SAT scores fare with MCAT scores of matriculants)... and that these scores won't affect the decision to interview/accept you.

is this merely for collecting data or are they factoring your SAT score into the admission decision?

never heard of this...