Which school is better?

Started by tsukoi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tsukoi

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was planning on doing pre pharmacy at either one of these schools.
Yet I don't know which is a better option?
Campbell University or UNC-Wilmington?
Any insight will be helpful.
Thank you.
 
If you want to go to UNC for pharmacy school, I suggest you take your pre-pharmacy coursework there. If you want to go to Campbell, I'm sure Campbell has a pre-pharmacy curriculum, but it's really expensive. I'd stick with UNC.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The better school is the school that better suits you. Do the research and you'll find your answer.
 
Honestly, I don't know why anyone would even consider getting their undergraduates at Campbell especially considering there are plenty of public schools in NC that can provide the same level of academics if not more. And at a much cheaper cost as well. The only private colleges in NC worth going to are Duke, Wake forest, and Davidson, imo.