Which school is cheaper? LECOM-B or PCOM-GA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rapidagain1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am in getting myself ready for interviews at both LECOM-B and PCOM-GA this month. And I'm curious to know from anyone who might know which institution is more affordable tuition-wise and living expense. Cost is an important factor for me in making my final decision on where to go.

Please, all feedback is appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone,

I am in getting myself ready for interviews at both LECOM-B and PCOM-GA this month. And I'm curious to know from anyone who might know which institution is more affordable tuition-wise and living expense. Cost is an important factor for me in making my final decision on where to go.

Please, all feedback is appreciated :)
Here's a link to the aacp's data on tuition http://www.aacp.org/resources/research/institutionalresearch/Documents/Table 8_1617.pdf
I believe LECOM Bradenton's tuition is cheaper than PCOM.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sorry man, but you are asking people to do legwork on your behalf. Incredibly simple to look up prices for each city, including immediate vicinity of the schools. Also, google the school's tuition prices.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile