Hey folks! I need help making TWO decisions. One: I just found out that I'm on the alternate list at UCSF, my very very top choice school. Anyone know whether these people take anyone off the list? The letter says pretty much nothing, which sucks since I've been waiting since October to get it. What can I do, if anything, to get in? SECOND: I need to choose between choices 2 and 3: Harvard or UCSD. The money is a big issue for me -- I am a CA resident. In fact, the money is pretty much the only reason I would go to UCSD. But it's a big reason. Can someone please help me with any of this? I don't really know what to do!! I just want to be happy....Oh, and if you are currently holding a spot at UCSF and you don't want it, could you please give it up? Thanks.