Which school(s) do not require PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalguy6596

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum. I have a sister who is pre-pharm and I would like to help her out as much as I can. Can you guy be kind enough and tell me which school or schools do not require a PCAT? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

dentalguy6596 said:
Hi, I am new to this forum. I have a sister who is pre-pharm and I would like to help her out as much as I can. Can you guy be kind enough and tell me which school or schools do not require a PCAT? Thanks.
IDAHO STATE UNIV.

Members don't see this ad :)
dentalguy6596 said:

If you click on the following link, just select No for the option that asks if PCAT is required and let all the others blank. It will then list all schools that do not require the PCAT as well as links to each of the schools.

http://www.aacp.org/issi/membership/survey_psar.asp?CID=104&TrackID=&TrackID&TrackID=