Which school to pick

Started by kimmygong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kimmygong

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I got admitted to two pharmacy programs, LLU and Pacific Oregon.
one being a typical 4 year ABC grading scaled pharmacy school
and the other one being a three year program with pass/fail system
If i want to apply for the residency programs after i graduate,
where would be better place for me to get the education


Thank you
 
I applied to 2 different 3 year programs. When the time came to actually decide, I took those off the list quickly.

I've worked with an intern from a 3 year school and when I asked his opinion he said he would go to a 4 year school if he had to do it again. Pharmacy school is already stressful as a 4 year program, do you really want to cram it into 3 years?