Which School? UNC or UW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmd36622

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been very lucky to have been accepted to
these schools but I need to make a decision soon and I am very lost!! I am very interested in research and possibly looking into residency for the future. I know UNC is good for residencies and research, but I'm hoping to end up on the west coast and I've heard that it's better to go to a school on the west coast for that. I've also heard that UW has a more traditional curriculum and not a lot of focus on research but it's on the west coast and Seattle was amazing! I wanted to hear more opinions and insights on these schools. Thank you for your responses in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm not choosing between UNC and UW but am definitely considering UW so I would like to hear more about the school too! :) What have you heard so far about its traditional curriculum? What makes it traditional other than less focus on research?

Just go where u want more, simple dont overthink or yll end up regreeting meaning dont over anyalyze but rather overfeel